Implementation pre-investment work on the development of urban sewage Andijan, Namangan and Fergana
Conducted pre-investment studies and prepared relevant data on wastewater treatment plants for the cities. Andijan, Namangan and Fergana on:
1. Basic information:
The number of people currently connected to the sewage network, which delivers wastewater on CBS, at the present time, in the medium term (5 years) and long-term (10 years)
2. Characteristics ofsewarage network:
- combined and separate
- location area of the city and points of entry and exit networks;
- type of pipes (self-flowing and pressure)
- the volume of wastewater main customers with the corresponding data;
- characteristics effluent (water) (oxygen content, the saturation substances, acidity, the presence of nitrogen, phosphorus, coli index)
- type of disposal of sewage sludge (compost, burial, incineration);
3. The development of sewerage:
- the general plan of the existing wastewater treatment plants. Also give the site plan, which may be expansion of the existing station.
- the geological and geotechnical characteristics of the site;
- the mechanical properties and bearing capacity of the soil ( kg/ cм²)
- geotechnical investigations for geotechnical site characteristics (the wells)
- development plans, the quality of roads, the distance from the main roads, etc.
- power supply: Voltage (V) Net power (kVA), distance to the nearest point of connection to the high voltage network.
- availability of drinking water on site: Available flow and pressure, the point of connection.