BENEFITS DESIGNING THE ORGANIZATION OF SMALL WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE
The manual is intended for:
- professionals working in small water supply systems, small communities and supporting their residents;
- in the organization and operation of these systems;
- members of rural communities and their representatives in the organization of construction or reconstruction of MRV;
- representatives of state authorities, local self-government bodies and supervision over the quality of water;
- workers planning organizations;
- other interested persons and organizations.
The manual will also be useful to those concerned with the supply of drinking water and health care at the regional and national level, for help in developing programs and activities aimed at improving small community water systems
- Category water supply systems: municipal, community and individual holes.
- Procedure Design
- drawing up specifications for the design;
- development of project documentation;
- coordination of the project with the architectural and town-planning council at the General Directorate of Architecture and Construction;
- the examination of project documentation in the authorized bodies, except in the cases provided for in this Regulation.
- Framework of rural water supply
- The organization works on the production of construction and installation work
- Collection and processing of raw data, the estimated number of consumers, the degree of improvement housing, studying the layout of production and social enterprises and organizations, the study of the current state of systems and structures
- Determination of design flow of water, standards of water consumption, unaccounted water expenses, fire fighting flow, for the maintenance and watering of livestock and poultry,
- Determining the cost of construction, integration of specific indicators
- Sources of water supply, surface and underground sources, sanitary water requirements and sources
- Justification of the choice of optimal water supply system, comparison of options, centralized system and decentralized systems.
- Water facilities and grounds for their accommodation, recommendations for selection, expansion of existing and construction of new water lines, transmission network,
- Measures for the protection of the ambient environment.
- Technical and economic performance of water supply systems.
- Small drainage device and or public yard septic tanks, septic tank design sizes, variants of their construction, drainage network, filtering wells.